July 20, 2008

Egg hunt in Aytat - 2008

Yeah, Yeah, I know this is late too, but I am gonna post it any way, this was the egg hunt we had at my my aunt Maya's home in Aytat. It was so much fun. Cousins and friends took part. There are sooo many pictures but I love them all so here they are:


so that's cousin Layan in red in the foreground and others and we were busy looking for eggs (who comes up with these ideas) :-)

looks like cousin Nabil found something, hehee

that's me, karma-lynn and karim and a basket to be filled with eggsss


peeling a boiled egg needs soo much fine skills, it is not easyyy, look what happened, and why is the outer layer white, and why is the inner part yellow and why is there a shell and why do we paint it and why....


I say beautiful colorsssss

cousin Karim and brother Rawad-Akkad (on bike) breaking some eggs...

looking for some more eggs, i am sure there are some left somewhere...

Look at what Rawad did to mom's hair heheheeee, funny, i must say!



My brother Rawad-Akkad, fascinated by that egg, trying to peal it and discovering its various colors...

cousins Layan and Karma-lynn





Brother Rawad, telling us something, i think it is, when this bike grows up it will be a harley, and i will be on it :-)




above are cousin Nabil and some friends

And the hunt ended with some soccer....




tin3ad alaykon....

1 comment:

HIAM said...

hi , i'm so glad t c ur kids girls . i miss u MAYA , I miss u MIRA . kisses . HIAM ABI SAAB