May 11, 2008

My seventh birthday - Dec 2007

So, as I said before, this and other photo posts should have been done a couple of months ago, and I can always find someone or something to blame for being late, but what's the use? These are selected photos from my seventh birthday (Dec. 1), enjoy :-)

burn, burn, burn, burn, yalllaaaa, we want cakeeee

ahhh, finally heheeee

welll, ummmmm...

marc, yara and I with our pirate tattoooos

It was Christmas season, can you blame them for putting Santa in the birthday too?


Oh, this was nothing, just playing the role fo the angry pirate...

my best friend marc...

ahhhhhhhhh, okkkkk

more Santaaaaaa

pirate-fight...

well, just imagine in a couple of more years...

my brother, Rawad-Akkad wondering which color will be best ...

more of Rawad...
Well guess who's holding Rawad, the two serious looking dudes in the background are my uncles heheee

Rawad enjoying the ride..

Thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed the cake... heheheheee

1 comment:

nancy said...

Mieux vaut tard que jamais :)