May 13, 2008

Exploration in Fraydees

A trip to Fraydees will not be complete if we don't go on a mini exploration journey. So here we were on 13 April 2008. The green, the bloom, the fresh air. Btw, Fraydees is in the Barrouk mountains. It shares the same municipality with the Barrouk village and opposite the Chouf Cedars forest:

From right to left: Karim Makarem, Nancy Najjar, Rawad-Akkad Bashir, Karma-Lynn Makarem and yours truly me.

Karma and Rawad taking a moment to rest.

Karim asking about something, or showing something, or ...


That's me up there with my brother Rawad...

From left to right: Karim, Karma, Nancy and I, sitting for a moment...



Notice the blooming trees, it is spring already :-)

Rawad was searching for something but found something else, heheheee

and here from left to right: Karma, Rawad, dad, Karim and I

The train before we ended the day....

No comments: