May 10, 2008

Christmas 2007

These photos and the ones in the coming posts should have been up a very loooong time ago. Blame the procrastination on perfectionism and on any other person or group or country but me :-). The following are photos of some of my friends who attended the Christmas celebration. Here we were receiving gifts from Santa:

My brother, Rawad-Akkad's second encounter with Santa, on the first, he was too small to even know what was going on.

My cousin Layan Makarem, happy with her gifts heheheee...

My cousin Bissan Bashir, also happy with Santa's gift ...

Here is my best friend, Shadi Ahmadie and his brother Sary...


Oh this is nothing, just a Christmas tree break :-)

This is my cousin, Rayan, dont mind the look, he was very happy...

Well, you know, that's me there, yeh I know who this santa really is, he doesn't fool me one bit...

My cousin Nabil and also my play station tutor.

This is baby Karem Dammaj, it's his first Christmas...

And may all your days be merry....

No comments: