June 12, 2007

More From Greenpeace's Rainbow Warrior

Remember the last post? It was about my visit to Greenpeace's "Rainbow Warrior" when it docked at Beirut's marina. Well here are more photos of that trip. Arek was my patient guide that day.

I've also added three recent photos of my baby brother Rawad-Akkad here.

Cheers.
This is the front of the ship. There is something in the water. It's not as clean as it should be.
What are those? Oh, boats and lifts.
Ummm, I guess there is something we haven't seen yet...Discovering colors and shapes. But wait, there is something more exciting going on there with that object (camera) in front of mom's eyes.
I wonder what she's doing now?
Oh, playing pick a boo...
This banner has the slogan of the campaign for a nuclear free Middle East. "Let the Sun Shine" or let's use solar energy, we have plenty of it here. Safer and less streesful than nuclear.
Ok, so that's it for now. See you later.
Peace.

No comments: